Academicians Job Vacancies
Faculty of Arts
Photography and Video
Ceramics and Glass Design
Faculty of Design
Interior Architecture & Environmental Design
Faculty of Communication
Film Design and Directing
Visual Communication Design
Advertising Design and Communication
We are looking for
– Inspirational Assistant/Associate/ Full Professors to join our academic team who;
– Posses the vision and experience to deliver and continue to develop a high-quality student experience through practice based and research led teaching that maximizes the career potential of our graduates
– Are enthusiastic and experienced individuals with a future-focused approach and a sound understanding of new media and design practices
– Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the changing nature of the profession
– Have the vision to contribute to shaping the curriculum to ensure students are prepared for their future careers as reflective practitioners
– Have the experience of teaching in a Higher Education environment, and have the ability to innovate and develop new methods and practices
– May be excellent team players with necessary dynamics, inter-personal, administrative, pastoral and organisational skills
All academic staff will also support our life-long learning initiatives and our business engagement projects as an integral component of their workload. Academic staff are also involved in ARUCAD’s outreach and marketing initiatives where appropriate.
We also require applicants to provide proof of their PhD (or equivalent specialist degree) and a high level of English, both verbal and written. Non-native English speakers should have a valid TOEFL exam with a result of minimum 96 or equivalent, as posted in The Turkish Higher Education Body Policies, unless they have completed their higher education in an English-speaking country.
All communication regarding this position, written and verbal, including interviews will be in English.
For the initial stage of the application process, all applicants should send a complete CV together with a covering letter (no more than 500 words) addressing the position they are applying for.
The contact name, position and contact details should be given for TWO relevant referees, one of whom must be the applicant’s current or immediate former employer.
References will be taken up following the interview and any subsequent job offer will be subject to satisfactory references.
It is kindly requested for applicants to send their resume to email@example.com
5 March 2020