In order to evaluate ARUCAD career opportunities, you can forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with an e-mail.
JOB VACANCY AT ARKIN UNIVERSITY OF CREATIVE ARTS AND DESIGN (ARUCAD)
We are looking for a Video & Audio Technician at Arkin University of Creative Arts and Design located in Kyrenia.
- Organizing audio & video equipment and taking the responsibility for the maintenance of the equipment
- Taking responsibility in loaning the equipment under the determined circumstances to students & academic staff
- Repairing & fixing the equipment in case of minor technical problems
- Attending workshops, classes, field trips and student events if required
- Working in complete collaborative manner with the academic staff
- Keeping a monthly list of shortages in terms of equipment and consumable materials
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A university degree
- Possessing an acceptable certificate in at least one technical filed
- Having at least 2 years of field experience, preferably in the media sector
- Having an understanding of the electronic and mechanical processes of video & audio equipment
- Strong communication skills, prone to teamwork and presentable
- Self-motivated, innovative and outstanding collaboration skills
- Excellence in service quality and a solution oriented mindset
- Having knowledge in basic video production software
- Setting up and operating the camera and other recording equipment when required.
- Having general knowledge in shooting techniques.
- Basic understanding of workflow in video production
- Fluency in English
- Completion of military service for male candidates
We kindly ask candidates to submit their CVs to email@example.com by 31st October 2019.
Arkin University of Creative Arts and Design (ARUCAD)
Department of Interior Architecture
Founded in North Cyprus in 2017, Arkin University of Creative Arts and Design (ARUCAD) is a thematic arts and design university that is wholly dedicated to the fields of art, design and communication. ‘Learning whilst producing, producing whilst learning’ is an ethos that underpins all our teaching, student experience, critical thinking, research and practice.
ARUCAD has three faculties which, together focus on industrial design and the built environment, Arts and crafts including ceramics, glass, furniture and digital media including graphic visualization, photography and video. We have a consultancy for our business engagement and commercial projects and an integral school of English language focused on IELTS competencies for student who are not native speakers of English. English is the formal language of teaching and communication. For more details about our university:
We are looking for
- An inspirational Assistant/Associate Professor to join our academic team
- The vision and experience to deliver and continue to develop a high-quality student experience through practice based and research led teaching that maximizes the career potential of our graduates
- An enthusiastic and experienced individual with a future-focused approach and a sound understanding of new media design practices
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the changing nature of the profession
- The vision to contribute to shaping the curriculum to ensure students are prepared for their future careers as reflective practitioners
- Experience of teaching in a Higher Education environment, an ability to innovate and develop new course content
- Excellent team dynamics, inter-personal, administrative, pastoral and organisational skills
All candidates are expected to have
- PhD degree
- Undergraduate degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture (a must).
- Experience as a university lecturer and researcher in the above fields.
- Excellent command of English both oral and written (Non-native English speakers should have a valid TOEFL exam result of minimum 96 or equivalent, as posted in The Turkish Higher Education Body Policies, unless they have completed their higher education in an English-speaking country).
- Publications in international impact journals.
Candidates with an architecture degree will not be considered for this position.
All communication regarding this position, written and verbal, including interviews with the successful candidates will be in English.
Closing date for applications: 30.10.2019
For the initial stage of the application process all applicants should send a complete CV together with a covering letter (no more than 500 words) addressing the position and person criteria for this position by 17.00 on the closing date for applications. The contact name, position and contact details should be given for TWO relevant referees, one of whom must be your current or immediate former employer. References will be taken up following your interview and any subsequent job offer will be subject to satisfactory references.
This is a full- time position. Salary will be determined according to the candidate’s experience and skills.
For informal discussions and further details for the above post please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org