Students, who reside in Cyprus already, can apply for a Scholarship and Aptitude Exam through our website or ARUCAD Student Affairs Office.
In 2019-2020 Academic Year, 50% Board of Trustees Scholarship will be applied to all International Students on admission.
As the result of the Scholarship and Aptitude Examination, 75% or 100% scholarships will be rewarded to successful applicants.
Date: January 14, 2019
Exam Place : ARUCAD Campus
1. Application form (Exam entry card)
2. 2 passport size photos
3. ID (passport) copy
SCHOLARSHIP AND APTITUDE EXAM
1. Faculty of Arts Scholarship and Aptitude Exam
• For the Faculty of Arts, scholarship and aptitude exam is compulsory and as a result of the exam, both the acceptance and scholarship status of the prospective students will be determined.
• Scholarship and Aptitude Exam consists of creative thinking, perspective and imagination based drawing exam.
• Required materials will be supplied by ARUCAD.
2. Faculty of Communication & Faculty of Design Scholarship Exam
- There is no examination requirement for admission. However, prospective students have an opportunity to increase their scholarship to 75% or 100% by taking the Scholarship Exam.
- Scholarship Exam consists of creative, perspective and imagination based drawing exam.
- Required materials will be supplied by ARUCAD.
International Students who are currently abroad, can participate in Skype Interview (just for Faculty of Arts). The interview will be conducted in person or via Skype, FaceTime, etc. We will inform you in advance about the date and time. The purpose of the interview is to collect information about the applicant and his/her interest in the field of arts and design. Questions can be asked by the evaluation committee regarding the presentation and compilation of the candidate’s portfolio.
The Prospective students are kindly requested to be present at the ARUCAD Campus at 09:30 the latest and to have the exam entry cards and IDs (passports) with them.
RESULTS OF EXAM
The prospective students will be informed about the results a day after the exam. They will be personally contacted by the authorities of the University through the phone numbers indicated on the exam application form.
For further information please call (0392) 650 65 55 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.